You may have noticed recently that there have been more periods of website downtime than usual. We hope this hasn’t inconvenienced you – it’s been necessary to allow us to make some improvements based on your feedback since the new site was launched in November. The highlights include:
- Links within specification documents have been updated.
- We’ve extended the qualification code search so that you can now search by qualification name as well.
- Essential documents that had not transferred over from the old website have been reinstated.
- We’ve tweaked the names of our qualification categories to reflect your subject needs.
- Documents open in a new window so you don’t lose your place on the site.
- When using the site search, your search results can now be filtered – so, for example, you can click on ‘Qualifications’ or ‘Documents’ in the left navigation to narrow your search and find what you’re looking for more quickly.
- Enhanced optimisation if you’re using the site on a small screen, tablet or smartphone.
Don’t forget to also check out the past papers finder tool for easy access to past paper materials.
We hope that you’ll find these changes helpful, and that you’re getting used to the new layout. We will keep you informed as we continue to work to improve your experience of visiting our website. In the meantime, thank you for all your helpful feedback, and do continue to let us know if you have any further suggestions.