Assessing for OCR offers you the opportunity to:
- Enhance your professional development
- Make a valuable contribution to the assessment process
- Gain an insight into the assessment system
- Boost your income.
Whether it’s marking, moderating, verifying or supervising we give all our assessors the training and support they need to complete the assessment task.
For further information on what’s involved in assessing some of our more popular specifications please see below:
For a full list of all of our available opportunities please see the Marking, moderating and verifying tasks page.
How to apply
- Email your application form for your chosen assessment task, including details of your experience and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you meet the essential criteria we’ll send you an invite for the task and start your training.
- You’ll then be sent full instructions on the task itself.
- Once complete we’ll be in touch in the future to ask you to take part in more assessment tasks.
You can contact the recruitment team at email@example.com.