We’re now running all our CPD training online rather than face-to-face. Future courses will be in the form of a webinar, offering the same high-quality training as our face-to-face training. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
CPD course • Course reference: KWMACB01
When you're arranging and marking mock exams, you want to give your students a result that is as comparable to a live exam as possible. This workshop is designed to help you ensure they get just that. You'll have the chance to practice applying a mark scheme to examples of real candidate work, hear tips on how to standardise across a cohort, and to ask questions of experienced OCR examiners.
• Hear an overview of the key principles, and practicalities, to follow when applying a mark scheme
• Practice marking real candidate answers to challenging questions from the June 2019 series in small breakout groups
• Receive feedback on your marking from an expert OCR assessor
• Discuss tips and advice regarding standardisation
• Have the opportunity to ask specific questions regarding the question paper and mark scheme
• Consider best practice when running a mock exam
Other information for delegates:
This course is designed for teachers of A Level Mathematics B. This course would also be appropriate for those teachers new to Further Maths.
This online session is free.