We’re now running all our CPD training online rather than face-to-face. Future courses will be in the form of a webinar, offering the same high-quality training as our face-to-face training. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
CPD course • Course reference: LWMABD01
When you're arranging and marking mock exams you want to give your students a result that is as comparable to a live exam as possible. This workshop is designed to help you ensure they get just that. You'll have the chance to practice applying a mark scheme to examples of real candidate work, hear tips on how to standardise across a cohort and be able to ask questions of experienced OCR examiners.
• hear an overview of the key principles and practicalities to follow when applying a mark scheme
• practice marking candidate style exemplar answers to challenging questions from the Pure Papers of the Autumn 2020 series in small breakout groups
• receive feedback on your marking from expert OCR assessors
• discuss tips and advice regarding standardisation
• have the opportunity to ask specific questions regarding the question paper and mark scheme
• consider best practice when running a mock exam.
Other information for delegates:
This course is designed for teachers of A Level Further Mathematics.
This online session is £99.