The policy below applies to materials published by OCR in paper or electronic form.
- All OCR published materials (except for those marked * below) can be reproduced for teaching purposes.
- Centres cannot reproduce OCR materials if the purpose is to sell the materials (to students or others).
- Questions copied from examination papers must include an appropriate acknowledgement.
- Materials from examinations must not be copied until 1 month after the final examination date.
- Permission to make OCR materials available on an Internet site must be obtained in writing from OCR's Copyright Team at the address below.
*It is not permitted to reproduce examination questions from the following examinations:
- Certificate of Professional Competence (multiple choice)
- Initial Awards
- Certificate in Business Language Competence
- OCR Levels 1,2 and 3 Certificate for IT Users, CLAIT, Integrated Business Technologies and Internet Technologies - check with OCR before copying.
Publishers should follow the same rules as above when reproducing OCR materials. However a written request for permission to reproduce OCR materials must be made to the Marketing Communications Assistant at the address below.
Publishers should also note that, where OCR has used materials from a third party, permission to reproduce these extracts must be obtained from the original source and that examination questions must be reproduced in full - it is not permitted to alter or abridge questions.
Any enquiries regarding copyright policy should be addressed to the Assessment Services Manager at: