Your place at college or university

Confirming your grades with your university

We update UCAS with exam results daily, so if your school or college has applied for a post-results service UCAS will receive any updated results. These results are then sent to your chosen university or college.

To check if your qualification is one of those forwarded to UCAS please visit the UCAS website.

If your qualification is not listed, you will need to send your results to your chosen establishment. They will check whether you meet the conditions of your offer and then let UCAS know if you've been accepted.

Services offered by UCAS

UCAS offers a range of services helping you to:

  • Choose and apply for university courses
  • Track your application to see if you have been offered a place at your chosen university or college
  • Understand what to do once you have received your results
  • Understand your options if you haven't received your results
  • Access information and advice about student finance.

Please contact the UCAS exam results helpline on 0808 100 8000 for advice.

You may also find useful tips at:

There are a number of organisations that you can talk to. Here are a few links to get you started:

Other options if your grades aren't what you expected

There are still many options that you can explore:

  • Apply for a university place through clearing
  • Study further
  • Take a gap year
  • Start your own business.

These websites offer lots of helpful information: